Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gearing up for 2014

2014 is here and I still feel like I'm in 2013, reading-wise. Of course it doesn't help that I still need to review The Shambling Guide to New York City by Mur Lafferty, or that I've been reading Angela's Ashes for at least two months now. Of course I do have a good reason for this: I'm working on a very time-consuming project I'll tell you about when I can. In the meantime, all I can say is that in light of this massive project I'm cutting back on my fiction-reading plans for this year. Here's the rough list, and yes, there are some titles on here that I didn't get to last year. I'm excited!



Building Stories
City of Lost Souls
Code Name Verity
Dead End in Norvelt
Dear Life: Stories
The Dream Thieves
The Good Lord Bird
The Interestings
Liars and Saints
May We Be Forgiven
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
The Nazi and the Psychiatrist: Hermann Göring, Dr. Douglas M. Kelley, and a Fatal Meeting of Minds at the End of WWII
Night Film
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
The One and Only Ivan
The Orphan Master's Son
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
A Prayer for Owen Meany
The Sandcastle Girls
Say Her Name


2 comments:

  1. Hello Olga, your lists certainly looks exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing more about all of these.
    Barbara
    marchhousebookscom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olga, Your 2014 list looks good. I don't know any of these writers but hopes to learn from you when you'll review on your blog. I am a fellow blogger and a voracious reader. I am looking forward for your book reviews. Wishing you a' happy reading' New year, Kokila.

    ReplyDelete