Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's almost here!

For the Special Feature Wednesday I want to share something extra special with you. Maggie Stiefvater's Forever is coming out this summer. Whenever I think about it I can hardly sit still because this will be the last installment of the trilogy and we'll get to find out whether Grace and Sam end up together after all as well as a lot of other things that could go either way and I just want to know what happens next!!! So, in anticipation of the release Maggie shared a book trailer and I want to spread the joy and share it with you. So here goes:




There's also a version with Maggie playing the theme song on the piano but I like this one because the song has a special place in the story.
And because I know that you're already very excited head on over to Fountain Book Store and pre-order your copy. Or order all three books. If you haven't read Shiver and Linger I think you should.
Oh, and if you like the song get yourself a copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment